Monday 31 March 2014

Going Home Often

I am a second year student and yet I failed to complete any of the tutorials given by my lecturer. Since my 2nd semester of my 1st year of study, I've been commuting from campus to home almost every week. Every Monday morning, all I will think of is to complete my tutorial questions which are 10 times more difficult than in the lecture, and on Thursday I will start thinking of going home.

Since I am the eldest sister, I have to fetch my little sister from college every Friday since she too commutes home every week. My friends kept asking every week, whether or not I am going home. And I rarely disappoint them because I rarely say no.

So when I say "Yes I'm going home!" what they usually say is "Lucky you!". A fact I've been going through up until today is that I never had the chance to complete my tutorials. Of three days of leisure, I usually spend my time with my family members going somewhere or sleep all day.

So I went to class with my eyes wide open and my empty-sheeted tutorials. Love is in the sheets you see. You know. Avoid wasting paper, save trees.  As if.

But still those who rarely go home also do not manage to finish their tutorials. Maybe they sleep all day too, or take a walk to somewhere. But there of course must be some girls who spend their weekends getting their hands dirty by doing the tutorial questions. Solute babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment