Monday 31 March 2014

Engaged 16th March 2014

Alhamdulillah. 

Last couple weeks, I was proposed by a man. After couple arrangements, his dad contacted my dad for a meet and alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah that everything went smooth by March 16th 2014. We are planning for a marriage but after I finish study, InsyaaAllah in a year from now. =) 

Well, it is a pleasure for a lady to be proposed by a man with a very noble way -that our family is aware about our 'friendrelationship'. I know Islam has putforth love after nikah concept, but the situation now is that I am still a student. A lot of my family members agree not to let me marry at my age. I do not have the strength, I do not have the feeling to argue on that, so hopefully my fiance and I can be as patient and wise as possible, taking care of each other from the distance. Or not as we can communicate in so many ways.

Wedding list? I do not have one. My mom and dad taught me and my sisters to be as simple and moderate  as possible in our expenditures, so does our marriage expenditures. My fiance mentioned to pay everything on the ceremony, i don't how how it should be, but if it is true, we'll try to minimize everything. Maybe minimal and convenient. InsyaaAllah. 

Please pray for me and my fiance, insyaaAllah husband to be. May Allah blesses our noble intention. Amiin~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment